Thursday, December 31, 2009

I LOVE free stuff!

I moved about a year ago. Our old home we currently rent, so when the renters moved in, they were constantly calling to tell me I had a box (I did a change of address, but this stuff came by UPS). Only being married for a year, I had signed us up for all the free wedding gifts offered when registering. These freebies were still rolling in a year later (thank goodness for patient renters who would call to tell me...little did they know it was anything from a free serving spoon to Al Clad measuring cups (my personal fav)).

I sign up for anything and everything free on the internet that I can find. I love going to the mail box and finding something other than bills. Here are a few things you can sign up for and the best part is it is FREE!!


Dog Treat!
http://naturalnibbles.com/free_samples.html

Bedhead Lip Pallet!
http://www.tigistore.com/pc-145-63-girls-just-want-it-lip-pallet.aspx

100 photo prints!
Visit www.seehere.com and type in "prints" for the code, and all you will pay is shipping!

Got to love those Free Shenanigans!

No comments: