Monday, July 26, 2010

I'll give you $10...it is my treat!

As you can see on my right side bar, I love online private sales.  One of my favorites is Rue La La.  Rue La La is a division of Retail Convergence, Inc., a portfolio of e-commerce companies leveraging a common technology platform, customer database, and management team to revolutionize online shopping (from their website...I couldn't have thought that up).

They offer two-day private sales to their members of many brands at discount prices.  Well, Rue La La is offering anyone who becomes a member now until August 8th $10 credit added to your new account!!  Click here to join by my invitation or click on the link on the right side bar of my blog.  Rue La La is an invite only site, so you have to know a member to be a member.  Join the club (it's free), join the fun and get $10 for free!

No comments: