Monday, April 5, 2010

Aveda--I do love!

I simply love Aveda products.  I use their products for my hair, skin, and lips! 

Today Aveda online has free shipping if you use the code SPRING410 (click here for details).

I also go to an Aveda Concept Salon, Verbena Salon, to get my hair "did."  It is on the corner of St Philip and Cannon Streets.  Kady is my "hair lady."  When I went last, they were offering new clients 50% all services and product on the first visit.  If you are looking for a new place to get your hair done, I highly recomend Kady!  Also when you are there, stock up on every product possible.  At 50%, you can't beat that deal!!

You can tell Kady that her crazy blogging client that always complains about parking (which has gotten much better), Meredith, referred you!!  I have referred a few people (some of my blog readers even) to Katy, and they all LOVE her! 

VERBENA SALON
KADY
189 SAINT PHILIP ST
CHARLESTON SC 29403-7429
843-722-8887
http://www.verbenasalon.com/
 
Here are the Aveda products I use daily!  I have tried many other, but these are my staples!
 
My sis just got me this for my Birthday!



Lip Tint SPF 15-Apricot 250

5 comments:

Kegan said...

You can tell people that live in Lexington or in the Columbia area that there is a place in "The Vista" that sell Aveda. It is "Cline's in the Vista" on Lady Street across the street from Wild Wings Cafe. If they do not have what you want they will order it. Also the "Heui" in Lexington sells "Aveda" also. They have most things in stock.....Just a thought....

Meredith said...

Thanks for the Columbia/Lexington information! Great to see you this weekend! Thanks for the Aveda B-day!

Mary-Margaret said...

Of course I also go to Kady, and LOVE her. She does such a good job, and takes her time to make sure it looks good. I also use their products. I am going for my second Keratin treatment this Friday. I would highly recommend this to anyone with wavy or curly hair, who wants to make it more manageable. I went from about a 15 minute blowdry and 10 minute straightening every morning to about a 6 minute blowdry and a minute of straightening. It has at least cut my time to 1/3. It is WONDERFUL! My hair was very dry and breaking when I started going to them, and now it is the most manageable and healthy that it has been in years! I could go on and on, but I will stop there! :)

Meredith said...

Have fun at your appointment on Friday!! Tell Kady I said "hey." I know that you are a fan for sure!!

Mary-Margaret said...

Yeah! You should ask for ANOTHER discount card for sending me! I am hooked. I feel like I am there all of the time between Keratin Treatments and highlights!