Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Beggin' Strips-Deal at Publix

Graham doesn't get treats unless they are on sale.  I generally stock up on treats when I can get them for free (of course!). 
Yesterday (the sale might end today) Publix has Beggin' Strips buy one get one free (2 for $3).  Publix also has several Publix flyers with coupons.  One of the flyers (I think the green one) has a coupon for $3 off any one Beggin' Strips. 
So, with this coupon and the BOGO, you'll get two for FREE!

*my Publix doesn't leave the flyers by the doors like most Publix.  You must go to the customer service desk and ask for one.  They will only give you one (bummer!).  I think I'm going back today to get two more bags for Graham.  He love Beggin' Strips!

1 comment:

I'maNolaGirl said...

Great tip! That's a really good price. Our doggies Beignet and Annie would say thanks if they could!!