Monday, June 14, 2010

Know about Wal-Mart Free Samples?

Click here to go to Wal-Mart's web site's free sample page.  I have received anything from detergent to food samples from this site.  The best part is you input basic information to get the sample.  No strings attached!

This page is updated with new samples often, so keep checking it for new products.

Sample sizes are great for traveling, turning your guest bathroom into a hotel setting for your guest, or to try a new product!  I love getting samples in the mail.  It sure helps going to the mail box to expect a little more than just another bill!

1 comment:

Kegan said...

Yeah I got detgerant and body wash for Bryan and I also got shampoo from Dove. Saturday in the mail I got a sippy cup from Juicy Juice when I signed up on their website. They do work and with no strings attached. FUN, FUN!!!!