Wednesday, May 19, 2010

ATL

The Mr and I are headed to Atlanta for a mini vacation in June.  This will be our first "real" vacation since we got married over two years ago!  The Mr and I both suffer from being...well...cheap!  We never want to spend money, so the trip and vacation department of our lives has suffered! 

We plan to go to a Braves game and visit the World of Coke (my favorite)!  The Mr has a client in Atlanta, and he is taking us to the Braves game.  His seats are right behind the visiting team dugout!  He mentioned to the Mr. that he can hear the players talking!  I am certainly going to be interested in eavesdropping on the players!  Crowd watching and seeing cute baseball players up-close, what could be any better?

Our trip will be a Friday though Sunday.  Tell me what you think are the best attractions, shopping areas, restaurants, and hotels.  We'd really like to stay busy and enjoy as much as we can!  I'd love to hear your ideas. 

2 comments:

Kegan said...

Go to Johnny Rocket's for a hamburger and a milk shake in the underground outside of World of Coke. They are good and they sing.....

amanda said...

Athletes in tight pants.... yes please!!!!