Monday, May 3, 2010

Momma's got a new pair of shoes!

This weekend Belk had their Charity Sale.  My mom and I got up at 4:15AM to wait in line to be one of the first 100 customers to receive a gift card upon entering.  One lucky winner got $1,000 gift card, and there were several $100 gift cards as well (we ended up with a $5 gift card).  We got there at 5:20 AM.  There were about 15-20 in front of us.  Everyone was really chippery that early, so it made it fun to wait. 

Once in the store, we hit up the shoe department.  Since I am pregnant, I really am not shopping for anything but cardigans and shoes.  I found the most fabulous shoes.  Bone/Nude is a hard color to find.  It is very basic, but no store seems to carry it.  I saw PIPM post Finding the Perfect Nude Shoe. After reading her post, I knew there were nude shoe options, but those were well out of my price range (Ferragamo, Cole Hann, etc)!! 

I found a Nine West that I absolutely love (the price was great too....20% off with an additional $5 off)!  I really hope my feet don't grow too much with the pregnancy, or I'll be cramming my foot into these next season as well!


I also got these too!!
Born-B.O.C (Born Concept)
I've been looking for a gold flat that I could wear to work.  Most of the gold flats I've seen are pretty darn gold!  I wanted the color to not have so much yellow in it.  This is what I selected!

No comments: