Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chinese Animal Zodiac: I was born the year of the Rooster

1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017
"People born in the Year of the Rooster are often misunderstood. They are seemingly aggressive, self-assured, and even reckless, but are true conservatives at heart. They generally tend to promise more than they can give. They love to travel and to try different life-styles. They tend to have a moody disposition, and their fortunes, like their moods, swing high and low. Their compatible signs are Snake, Dragon, and Ox."
(Straight from a Facebook status of a girl I went to high school with...you know nothing but the truth is found there!)

Everything I bolded I feel people would say that would be one of my characteristics.  Yes, I'll admit to being moody (I'm a women after all)!  "Aggressive" you say...just asked my boss about that (he calls me "pushy in a good way!").  Self-assured in my work and work-life, but when at home, I tend to lean on the Mr. a lot for his opinions (oh...I ask my parents' opinions too).  The best for last-a true conservative at heart-yes, that is me backwards and forwards. 

I'm a tad confused on the statement of "try different life-styles" and the adjective of "reckless."  I am certainly a "main stream kinda gal!"
Also, if you know me, you know that I would much rather have a new designer pair of jeans than take a vacation.  So...love to travel =  not so much!

PSST.......
The Mr. is a SNAKE! (1977)

No comments: