Monday, February 1, 2010

OK...It's time for you to do the talking!

For the past few weeks, I have done all the talking!  Now, it is time for you to tell me what you want to know.  I see some post that have way more "clicks" than other post, so it has given me a little insight to what "my readers" are interested in reading or why they come to my blog (coupons and games seem to get a lot of clicks). 

So, what do you want me to pass along? 
-Publix shopping & Competitor Couponing
-Free Stuff
-Restaurant deals
-Product Reviews
-Favorite Things
-Random stuff about me and "mi vida loca"
-SUGGESTIONS???

I am planning a give away soon, but I haven't decided when.  Ways to get your name in the hat will be:
-already a follower-2 votes (so, you may want to start following now! hint...hint)
-become a follower after the give away post- 1 vote
-refer a friend to the blog- 1 vote (I'll take your word just email me)
-refer a follower to the blog- 2 votes
-leave a comment on the give away post- 1 vote
-become a fan of the product that I'm giving away (leave a comment on the fan page wall)- 1 vote
Hummm....other ways to get a vote???  Send me your ideas!!!

OK...let me hear from you.  If you are a lurker, here is your chance to make the move and COMMENT!  I know, I was a lurker for 2 years before commenting on a blog, so I know where you are coming from...BUT you could win some free stuff and also tell me what you want to hear!

1 comment:

Kegan said...

I check your blog out every day "Sis". I saw where you posted the "Clorox game". That is good. I also looked at where my nephew "Gram..." for short got to stay while you stayed in MB for a few days. So keep the freebies coming....Also posted more about the family and your crazy dreams. I remember the great 88...Remember they gave it up after me...lol.... You can also post my news if you like. :)