Monday, February 22, 2010

Have you heard about Coupons.com?

For those of you who don't know about Coupons.com, let me introduce you to one of the best sites for "printable" coupons.  Click Here to get started! You can type in your zip code for specific coupons to your area or leave the zip code area blank.  Some coupons are done by zip code, so if you are reading other blogs that state there is a coupon on the site, but you can find it.  It is probably under another zip code. 
 
I have been eating Smucker’s Uncrustables Sandwiches for lunch here lately. Coupons.com has a $1 off coupon, and currently at Publix, these are $2!  I'm headed to Publix today to score this deal.
 
You'll also see Yoplait Smoothie coupon as well, but I've already reach my two per coupon print limit on that one. :-(

No comments: