Friday, February 26, 2010

The Headless Sewing Chicks!

I just can't decide if I want to remain anonymous or not. I'm pretty sure the majority of people who read are people I know, but like I say, I just can't decide.

Here's a funny picture of me (right) and my friend (left) with our sewing 101 creations. We made a clutch! I thought about using my for Easter. 


For our next sewing adventure, we would like to make a "John John" outfit. The sewing lady said if we got 4-5 people together, she would do a class. At this particular place, you don't have to have a sewing machine. They provide it. However, if you have your own, I would HIGHLY recommend learning on the one that you have since that is what you will be working on when there is no one around to help you!

So, who is in for sewing a little kid outfit? This would be great for a baby shower gift if you don't have kids yet!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I want more info on the class. When and how much? Clutch looks great!

Meredith said...

Yes! One more for sewing class! I'll email you the information.

ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED? Email me or leave a comment. I'll get you more info