Friday, February 5, 2010

Go RED for Women Day! Are you wearing RED?

I hope you are wearing red; if your not, you should be pinched!  Today is Go RED for Women Day (and Blue Jeans for Babies day at my work...but I digress)! So, in honor of my mother-in-law who had 5 by passes (quintuple bypass) in Feb 2006 2007, I'm wearing these "lovelies!" (for the record, that ugly carpet is NOT in my house! That is what I look at everyday in the office...ugh!)


Go Red for Women Day's purpose:
"Go Red For Women celebrates the energy, passion and power we have as women to band together to wipe out heart disease and stroke.
Thanks to the participation of millions of people across the country, the color red and the red dress now stand for the ability all women have to improve their heart health and live stronger, longer lives."

Click Here for more info!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Julie, thanks for your comment about the shoes. I accidently deleted it....Shucks!