Thursday, February 4, 2010

Define your name Urban Dictionary Style!

Women named Auntie M (using my "code" name) are enigmatic. They are extremely intelligent but have a tendency to act amazingly stupid (Did my brother write this line...I think I've heard this before...totally his opinion of me). They have loads of factual knowledge (Magna Cum Laude grad...don't be a hater) but little knowledge of the "ways of the world" (can't read a map very well for one example).

There two varieties of Auntie M's. One variety encompasses the M's who use their intelligence to act pure and innocent but soon the truth of their scandalous side comes out (I don't think I have this side...hummm). The other variety of M's are truly innocent. Decipher which type is which at your own peril.
Don't let M fool you (I was born on April Fool's Day); she seems stupid but she knows exactly what she's doing.
M's is literally too good to be true.

What does the Urban Dictionary say about your name ("Urban Dictionary is the dictionary you wrote. Define your world ")??  Click Here to find out!  Once on the link, type your name in the search box at the top.

No comments: