Wednesday, March 31, 2010

For my 100th post, I Pray for You (in a good way)!

Wow...My 100th post!  How about those Shenanigans?  I've really enjoyed blogging, and hope to continue bringing you funny stories, coupons, and deals!

Pray for You is a new country song that I originally saw on Three Rights and a Left blog and have now heard it on the radio twice!  At first, I didn't give the song much chance, so I want to warn you to at least give it 40 seconds to get past the intro.  Even the Mr. got a chuckle or two out of it!!

I am sure we could all dedicate this song to someone in our lives!  Even if you don't want to admit it, you know it is true.  I'm not being mean; this is just us being human!  I am sure glad a man is singing it, but I wouldn't be surprised if a women wrote the lyrics!!

I hope you get a great laugh out of it on this hump day!

No comments: