Friday, March 12, 2010

Two BIG pieces of NEWS!

If word on the street hasn't gotten to you yet, I have some BIG NEWS!  We're expecting September 21, 2010!  We have our 1st Trimester Screening Ultrasound today.  Some say that we may be able to tell what sex the baby is today! 
I hope I am not getting my hopes up too much, but we are looking forward to seeing the baby and knowing more about him/her.  We are about 12 to 13 weeks along.

The next BIG NEWS is I am thinking about starting another blog to record my pregnancy.  How about those shenanigans?  Would you follow me there too or would you rather me post on here once a week?

Update: Here is the link to my other blog, Mrs. Pregnant in the Lowcountry: http://mrspregnantlowcountry.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Julie said...

Whatever you want to post, I'm sure we'll read it. :) SOOO excited for you!!!! YAY baby shenanigans! haha

Meredith said...

You made me laugh hard with "baby shenanigans!!" Sounds catchy!! You could be on to something!