Tuesday, March 16, 2010

You Could've Had a V8

Let me introduce you to a STAPLE in our house!  The Mr. LOVES V8 V-Fusion.  I think we go through about two bottles a week, and at $3.99 a bottle, this stuff is not cheap!  The Mr. likes it because it is 100% juice.  I like it because it sneaks in vege and fruit servings.  I don't have problems with fruit, but veges are a struggle for me. 

Here's what V8 has to say about its product "V8 V-Fusion is made of 100% juice that blends the vegetable juices with just the right amount of select fruit juices for a light, sweet taste and texture."
Have you tried this great stuff?  If not, this week is your chance because it is buy one get one free at Publix. 
Unfortunately for my house, V8 Fusion coupons are hard to come by, so we often pay full price, but this week we will be stocking up. 

Publix Deal Scenario
V8 V-Fusion  – Assorted BOGO $3.99
-$1/1 PRINT & PRINT
Final Price: $1 Each

4 comments:

Mary-Margaret said...

I am glad to know that this is good. I have always wondered about it. I will have to give it a try!

Meredith said...

We like the acai berry flavor the best. They also come in Light too!

Whitney said...

Thanks Meredith-- this is a staple in both our houses too!

Meredith said...

Whitney...Are you using a coupon? You go girl!!