Thursday, March 25, 2010

What Happened to B92?

I need a new radio station for my dial.  Apparently B92 is no longer and now it is 92 The Box ("is hip hop").  Their tag line, which I heard on the way home yesterday, is "we're going to turn Hollywood into HollyHOOD."  I hope they are talking about Hollywood, California! As many of you know, I have a certain affinity towards Hollywood, South Carolina and want it to stay HollyWOOD!  There is enough Shenanigans going on in Hollywood without making it "the Hood!"

Here is the City Paper article about it with a link to their ridiculous YouTube video.

OK, so I need your help.  Give me another station for my dial. What's on your dial?

Here's my current dial:
92.5 (got to go!)
93.3 (this is the only rap station I like...I never listen to it, but I am a station flipper.  I stop on the songs)
95.1 (I wish there was another station in Charleston with this music...we need two)
96.9 (Glad we have two country stations)
102.5 (This replaced Alice 100.5 when it left)
103.5 (The only consistent station in town)

4 comments:

Blue Bird Tales said...

95.9, IOP radio station. It's the best. But I do favor the IPOD AUX connection in the Mini Van. :)

Unknown said...

105.5 The Bridge. It's very local with a good mix of modern, alternative and classic rock. Very organic!

Meredith said...

WOW! Thanks Katie and Sarah, I will have to try these two stations out! Thanks for the help. I will have to tune into these on the way home.

Lisa said...

I switched 92.5 Monday morning when I realized it wasn't the same anymore. You're right about the commercial it was ridiculous!