Monday, March 1, 2010

Two High Value Coupons on the Loose!

Thanks to World Market and their fabulous coupon, I only spent $67.49 at Publix this weekend, and saved $76.89 ($50 just in World Market Competitor Coupons)!!!

Here are some high value coupons that are on the loose right now!  I've printed 10 of each to try to get me through till they expire.

World Market ($10 off $30)
Click Here

Rite Aid ($3 off $15...great for when you just have to pick up a few items)
Click Here

Now...one word of caution!  You have to be very patient when couponing.  It took me 10 minutes (with a line backed up behind me) to get the $50 discount.  The cashier said I couldn't use all of them.  I told her that I spoke to "x" at customer service BEFORE getting in line, and she said they were ok.  The cashier went to "x," and they had a chat, which lead to the back office of the store.  Meanwhile, I am getting dagger looks from the people behind me.  She comes back and said it was ok by the store manager.  She then stated if she would have done it on her own and it wasn't ok, she could have been fired.  I understand, but the people behind me...well, I don't think they did!  The folks behind me made some coupon joke behind me as I was leaving with my buggie.  In the end, I SAVED $67.49, and YOU (Biotch behind me) PAID FULL PRICE!

PS Just for the record, the misinformed cashier held up the line, NOT ME!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Auntie M for the great coupons. I too went to publix yesterday and the women in front of me saved something like $40 bucks and I laughed wishing I had the time to serach for great coupons. The cashiers response, "all you need is 30 minutes a week!" Well, I gave a shot this morning. I printed out some great coupons and hopefully I too can save some bucks!

Meredith said...

Glad you are going to give couponing a try! You'll have to tell us how you did on your couponing adventure once you try the coupons! Once you start couponing, you'll be mad at yourself for forgetting the coupons at home or shopping without them!

Julie said...

Do you get the Sunday paper for coupons or get them all online?

Meredith said...

I do both. Most of my coupons come from printables off the internet. I've asked my aunt and mom to send me their coupon inserts after they are done with them. I clip the coupons that they didn't want. Find someone who gets the paper, then ask them to save the inserts for you after they are done.