Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Act FAST...what are you waiting on?

If there is one thing I have learned, when something is being given away or is free, you need to act FAST!  Here are two HOT freebies that I just signed up for.  Hurry!!!

Post It Notes
Do you work at a desk all day?  I do, and love Post It Notes.  This is a new product that I haven't tried, but hope I made the cut-off to get this NFL (not for long) freebie!

Glade Sense & Spray
I love Glade everything (candles, sprays, plug-ins, etc).  I have "cashed" in several high-value coupons for Glade product and received several Sense & Sprays for free. I will be excited to get this in the mailbox! 


Even if you are luke-warm about these products, sign up for them.  The Glade would make a great addition to a gift basket for a house warming gift.  The Post It Notes would be awesome to give to your favorite coworker or Secretary's Day 2010 is April 21st!

No comments: