Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm Lovin' Yoplait Frozen Smoothies




Since I'm suffering from Waffle Woes, I've been searching for a new breakfast food that wouldn't be so calorie dense (Toaster Strudels, I love you, but you're putting on the path back to Weight Watchers).  I had some coupons (2- $1 off one package) for Yoplait Frozen Smoothies.  At Publix, the smoothies are 2 for $5, so I figured, what the heck; we'll try them for $1.50/package or $0.75/smoothie.

This weekend we tried banana strawberry flavor. These were super good and filling! Mr. Soirées & Shenanigans said they had chucks of frozen yogurt and frozen fruit in the package.  The smoothies blended up really nice!  The calorie level on these aren't so bad either (70 calories per smoothie)! 

I think these will be on my shopping list in the future!  Especially now that there is a $1.25 off one coupon out there!  This would make it $0.63/smoothie!  A meal for 63 cents...can't beat that!

Get your $1.25 off one here!

PS It is Biggest Loser Approved too!

5 comments:

The Blanton's said...

oh i was wondering about those! I'll have to try them :)

Meredith said...

We love them! MM sent me an email; she's going to try them too! Maybe we can have these at the next BUNCO!!

Julie said...

Are you still playing bunco? :)

Meredith said...

No, Is anyone? I think our group is on indefinately break. We can have it at my house if you want to start back up.
WHO WANTS TO PLAY BUNCO????

Julie said...

Sounds like your next blog topic. lol I want to play!!