Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Crazy Dream

The other night, I dreamed (dreamt?) I was in high school, and I just got my first car.  I knew I was in a dream when it was a two door Lexis with heated seats (In fact, that is all I really remember about the dream....)!  The funny thing is this car is totally not me.  I have never even said I like this car.  After all, I'm a "four door kinda girl!"  What does this dream say about me or mean??? ¡Ay, caramba!



I actually drove this in High School.



"The Great '88!"  It was brown with "pinky brown" plush interior. I had a portable CD player I would insert an adapter into the tape deck of the car to listen to my "tunes." Those were the days! 
What was your first car?

1 comment:

Kegan said...

The Great 88. Can you remeber how many miles it had on it when we got rid of it? I have no clue thought you would. You remeber Ricky's blue car and he left the shrimp hules in the trunk and we could not figure out why the car stunk so much? lol.....