Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Operation Repo = The Definition of Shenanigans

I will be the first to say that this show is completely trashy, and if my mother knew her baby girl watched this, she would probably ring my neck (ouch!).  However, this show makes me laugh so hard I sometimes cry. 

I promised a "shout out" in this post to friends MM & her Huntmaster Hubby, as they suggested this post.  Here's their review of the show: "We didn't watch op repo last night, but a couple weeks ago, I was about to wet my pants it was so funny!" 

Their theme song to a Mexican tune (apparently it's Puerto Rican after reading YouTube comments...let's be PC people) and their tag line of "It ain't no joke if you don't pay that note" makes me giggle just thinking of it. 

The show comes on tru TV Monday nights at 10PM. You have to check it out at least once!  I promise you will get more than a few chuckles out of it!  If anything, you'll never forget or miss a car payment ever (again?) for fear these jokers will show up in your driveway!



I guess I am not the only one who watches the show because it appears the lead guy in the show, Lou, is the producer of their upcoming movie.  The movie seems absolutely ridiculous (p.s. it was supposed to come out in 2008, but hasn't yet)!  The plot of the movie is they repo a Dodge Magnum, as they do all the time in the show, and they happen to upset these "thugs." Well, they kidnap the head guy's daughter, Lyndah,  as revenge, so Lou and the gang "take the law in their own hands" to fight these thugs to get Lyndah back (the movie trailer shows a scene were Lou states "No cops" (what a role model?)).  Just a guess, but I think if this ever comes out it will be rated R (duh!).






I wonder if they will have a Red Carpet Movie Premiere for this movie!  If so, sign me up!  I'll bet you'll to go too (wink)!  How 'bout those Shenanigas?

No comments: