Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weird, Cute, Funny....

These are all the words I heard when I told people I was starting a blog, and I was naming it Soirées & Shenanigans! I've been reading blogs for a while, so I know I am late in the game to start one of my own.  Nothing made me feel like I was the last person on earth to start a blog until I signed into Blogger to begin creating this blog.

The first step is to see what names/url's are available.  I kept trying and trying names, but they were all taken (dang it).  Here are some that I thought about:
-Saving Shenanigans
-H____(the town where I live) Happenings
-Southern Shenanigans

 Psst...can you tell I love alliteration??

And then it hit me Soirées & Shenanigans!  I love both of these words!  Every party to me is a Soirée and all the crazy stuff going on is simply Shenanigans! 

And it just so happens that Mrs. Soirées & Shenanigans and my "real" name are the same initials, MSS!  Well, it must have been meant to be!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I LOVE the name!

Meredith said...

Aww, thanks! Also, Thanks for letting me pimp out Lonnie on the blog!