Monday, January 4, 2010

Waffle Woes


Over the past couple of weeks, I have been going store to store to find my "every morning breakfast food," Kashi Heart to Heart Honey Oat Waffles.  I've tried every waffle brand, but nothing matches up to these (especially in that calorie range).  After Wal-Mart didn't have them for the 2nd week in a row, I put a hunt out on the web to find if my "every morning breakfast food" was no long (I would be so sad). 
Come to find out, I am not the only one with the Waffle Woes.  Many people have gone to their website searching for the same answers.  Kashi is experiencing delays in production.
Here is what they said: "We are experiencing delays in production due to repairs and equipment upgrades at our waffle facility. We expect to be fully stocked in the middle of 2010 and will be posting updates about when our waffles will be back on shelf."
MIDDLE of 2010...are you kidding....what am I supposed to do until then?  I have been eating these every day for two years!  I hope they post a coupon or two for all experiencing these Waffle Woes!!! 
Planning a Waffle Soiree in the frozen food isle in Mid 2010 when they return....details to come!

No comments: