Monday, January 25, 2010

Mmmmm Good Turkey Sub!



Last night when watching the football games, we saw a Subway commercial.  I was thinking to myself "man, I could really go for some Subway right now."

Well...looka here! 

Subway is now offering the "My Sub My Way" promotion.  Go here to play!  You build your own sandwich, and at the end, you have an opportunity to print a BOGO coupon!  When building your own sub, you have to name it.  Mine was the Mmmmm Good Turkey Sub!  It also tell your personality based on what your sub of choice is! (scary...yet interesting!)

Here's "My Sub My Way"
-Italian Herbs & Cheese bread
-Tomatoes
-Lettuce
-Light Mayo
-Yellow Mustard
-Vinegar
-Salt
-Pepper
-Provolone Cheese
-Turkey Breast
***"NO PICKLES!!"***(Allison, that one's for you!)

How do you like your sub?

No comments: