Sunday, January 10, 2010

Restaurant Week South Carolina


Restaurant Week South Carolina starts this Monday (tomorrow-1/11/10) and goes through Sunday (1/17/10). Several SC cities are participating: Charleston, Greenville, Columbia, Myrtle Beach and Hilton Head. In Charleston, over 45 restaurants are participating! Each restaurant has a set menu for the event, so head on over to the site! It is time to plan a date, a fun night out or even a Soirée! Could this be the "Most Delicious Week of the Year?"
I have my eye on a few places for me and the hubby to check out during the week. I'll let my "blog lurking/private following" hubby pick which one (smooches babe)!
Hall's Chop House
Oak Steakhouse (I wonder if I can use my $25 restaurant.com gift certificate with this promotion?)
Slightly North of Broad (SNOB)
Blossom
Make sure you make reservations early. Great opportunity to try a "we only go there for our anniversary" restaurant for less!

Thanks to one of my readers and dear friend, Julie, for giving me a "heads up" about this week!   Julie, you are so in the know!

Hope everyone has a great week,
Mrs. Soirées & Shenanigans

2 comments:

Tommy, Erica, Addie Kate, and Andrew said...

Of that list, I've only been to Blossom and Slightly North, but man would I be hitting them up this week. I've got to check out our locations. Can't wait to hear where you go!

Meredith said...

I know for sure we are going on a Double date to take advantage of Poogan's Porch deal below. We'll have to see about these....I am waiting on Mr. Soirees & Shenanigans to chime in!!