Saturday, January 16, 2010

BLOCKBUSTER Express™ kiosk



I've had a lazy weekend so far. We've been watching movies: The Proposal (watched it last night...thought it was super funny...great one-liners in it!) and Ghosts of Girlfriends Past (tonight...not good; don't waste your free code on this one).  The best thing about these movies is we've rented them for FREE!!  We've been hitting up the local BLOCKBUSTER Express™ kiosk in the Publix! 

Below are several FREE movie codes!  The only catch is you have to return the movie back to the kiosk before 9PM the following day! 

Even if you don't have the code, they rent for a $1 a day....not too bad!
Find a Kiosk

Codes:
GL9RA
GT11A
KIOSK
JANUARY
GT9RB
GV9TA4
GT9SA - exp 2/28
(I don’t know the other expiration dates)
 
Leave a comment if you know of other codes or know the expiration date!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Here is another Blockbuster code. GW11B3 Pay $1 & rent 2 DVDs for 1 night!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited, I just found a kiosk right near me thanks to your blog. Yes, I am a nerd for being that excited to rent a movie for $1 on a Friday night, BUT I'm an even bigger nerd for being so excited to try the free codes! Will let you know how it goes.....

Meredith said...

That is exactly what we are doing tonight...we got the Hang Over. Take all the codes with you, Mr. S&S tried one today, and it was expired. Have a great weekend! Let me know what you rent and if it is good!!