Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lonnie The Morkie Goes Camping

We went on a "double date" to Poogan's Porch Tuesday night to try out their Roll Back Menu.  Of course, the conversation lead to our children! We talked about Graham, and they talked about one of their's, Lonnie the Morkie!  Lonnie went on his first camping trip with the guys.  He (I think it is a he?) was quite the trooper.  He even carried his own food in his puppy back pack (have you ever seen one of those?)!  Lonnie the 9 lb. Morkie carried 1.5 lbs. of food all by himself (I even heard he didn't complain!).

If I ever go camping (Holiday Inn), we're going to get one of those for Graham!

Here's Lonnie all packed and ready to go!


Lonnie posing by the lake (I hope his Dad gave him a treat for such a good Galmour Shot).

And a note to my concerned readers, I did ask for "parental consent" to feature Lonnie on the blog with his puppy back pack.  I know that puppies have rights too!

2 comments:

The Blanton's said...

LOL camping at the Holiday Inn....thats so you :)

Meredith said...

In fact, we're going camping next week at the Hilton in Myrtle Beach!!