Monday, January 11, 2010

Fat Tire


Meet our "son," Graham!  He is featuring his Dad's FAVORITE beer, Fat Tire.  You may have noticed on the receipt from Publix, we had to break down and buy the second best, Sam Adams.  Apparently, others have caught on to Fat Tire.  Last week, we purchased the last 6-pack and this week it was completely out!  If Publix is out next week, I think we'll be planning a trip to Fort Collins, CO! 

The hunt for Fat Tire sent me to their website to find where we else we could get this.  It is everywhere....except Ohio!  We're going to hit up the corner store to raid their stash of Fat Tire and 1554!

What New Belgium beers have you tried? 

Going to a party soon?  This would be a great beer to bring!  Or, the next time you are at the bar and want a new beer to try, tell them "I'll have a Fat Tire!" 
   

7 comments:

Julie said...

Yay Graham! He's such a good model. Have y'all been to Evo in Park Circle? Great beers and pizza!!

Meredith said...

Man, we had to really work with him to take this picture. This photo was two days in the making!

We love EVO! I'll have to mention going there to Mr. S&S for our next date!

Unknown said...

Awe look at Graham! He looks like a daddy's boy :)

EVO is amazing!! I had my first experience right before xmas. Have you tried his chocolates? they are kind of extreme but very good. Love love love it!

Meredith said...

I haven't tried EVO chocolates...Chocolates, and I'm missing out? Man, I've got to get to EVO.

Anonymous said...

Love fat tire... love where your heads at.

Unknown said...

LOVE the photo!!! My roommate is a HUGE Fat Tire fan. I have recently been turned onto ShockTop, which is a Belgian White very similar to Blue Moon (but better in my opinion)! Definitely worth a try!

Meredith said...

I'll have to tell the husband about ShockTop! He has only tried Fat Tire and 1554! I'll have to look for it on my Publix trip!